By submitting this form (clicking ‘I agree’), I confirm that the data in the form are of personal character (hereinafter as the “personal data”) processed by personal data controller—International Visegrad Fund, with the seat at Hviezdoslavovo námestie 9, 811 02 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID No.: 36060356 (hereinafter as the “Controller”)—and I shall not process those data except on Instructions from the Controller, unless required otherwise by the Union or Controller Member State law.
When processing personal data, I agree and shall comply to act in compliance with respective regulation, mainly:
- Observe the Principles relating to processing of personal data according Article 5 of GDPR;
- Participate on fulfilling the Controller duties related to claiming rights by data subjects according Chapter III of GDPR;
- keep confidentiality about processed personal data according § 79 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection valid in Slovakia even after termination of relation with Controller;
- To comply with respective internal regulation of Controller on processing of personal data (in case such regulation shall be issued) and in accordance with content of records of processing activities;
- To acquaint with issued new or changed existing internal regulation of Controller on processing of personal data with no delay when such regulation shall be recorder in this database.
I confirm that regarding personal data processing in case it shall not be according rights and obligation settled by these Instructions, other Controller internal regulations or by the law I am responsible for my action or omission irrespective of whether in direct or indirect connection any violation of personal data shall happen.
I also confirm that:
- I am aware with all valid Controller internal regulation related to personal data processing;
- I was acquainted with my rights and obligations related to personal data processing;
- I was acquainted with consequences of possible violation of action or omission according previous section of these Instructions;
- I fully understand the content of these Instructions and I am committed to act accordingly.
The Purpose of granting the access to personal data is limited under these Instructions only for assessment of applications received by the Controller to use personal data in necessary extent for fulfilling of evaluation duties.
This notification shall be understood as Instructions on processing of personal data according Article 29 and 32 (4) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation—GDPR).